Languages spoken: German, Portuguese, English, Spanish, Italian
– Born in Brazil in 1965.
– Studied medicine in Brazil and Germany.
– PhD at the Institute of Neuropathology of the Hannover Medical School on neuro-degeneration and Alzheimer’s disease, concluded in 1994.
– Received a German licence to practice medicine in 1994, followed by several years of medical and scientifical research in Japan, Brazil and the USA.
– Private docency in the field of Genetics in Brazil in 1999, followed by several years of medical and scientifical research and development activities in Brazil.
– After returning to Germany, worked several years as an assistant doctor from 2010-2014 in neurology, laboratory medicine, internal medicine, endocrinology, psychiatry and surgery.
– Since 2014, working in Switzerland: 2014-2017 in medical oncology, from 2017 in general and family medicine.
– Research mainly in the fields of Genetics and Toxicology.
– Member of:
• AGZ-Ärztegesellschaft des Kantons Zürich
• Aletheia-Medizin und Wissenschaft für Verhältnismässigkeit
• FMH-Verbindung der Schweizer Ärztinnen und Ärzte
• GDNÄ-Gesellschaft Deutscher Naturforscher und Ärzte
• VSAO-Verein Schweizerischer Assistenz und Oberärzte
• zmed-Zürcher Ärzte Gemeinschaft AG
Languages spoken: German, English, Italian, French
Languages spoken: German, English, Polish, Italian
Languages spoken: German, Portuguese, English
Languages spoken: German, English
Languages spoken: German, Spanish
Languages spoken: German, English, Czech, Spanish
Languages spoken: German, Portuguese